- Handbook of Research Methods on Intuition.
- A Primer on Experiments with Mixtures (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics).
- Use of intuition by critical care nurses: a phenomenological study | AMEP?
- The Divine Secret of Nothing.
How can intuition be captured in situ? How can a researcher harness their own intuition? This book uses method-related themes to help answer these questions and explore innovative developments in intuition research.
Available to subscribers on. M fb tw in.
- CopTalk - Because What You Dont Know Will SHOCK You! (1);
- Die Kinder aus dem Regenbogen: Wie neue Hoffnung die Erde erfüllt (German Edition).
- Jewish Travellers: Volume 12 (The Broadway Travellers).
- Yearbook of Morphology 2001.
- Die Pralinen des Ferdinand Mending (German Edition).
- Glamorous Christmas Pasta Dishes.
- Verrat der Welten: Ein Ringwelt-Roman (German Edition).
- Enter your email to continue with ScienceDirect Checkout.
- Sensuous Novellas?
Recommend to librarian Title: How does one approach the study of intuition — a complex, cross-disciplinary field, which is still developing? How can researchers harness their own intuition?
In this original Handbook, the expert collaborators use method-related themes to help answer these, and other questions, and explore innovative developments in intuition research. This groundbreaking Handbook is organized around six method-related themes: Academics and researchers of organizational behavior, as well as researchers in business and management, who use quantitative and qualitative research techniques, will find this book to be an informative and invaluable read.
It will also be of interest to industry professionals looking to adopt new staff training and development methods. Cabantous, J-F Coget, B.
Smerek, M Stierand, S. In a descriptive phenomenological study, 12 nurses employed in critical care units of the hospitals affiliated with Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, were recruited to a study using purposive, semistructured interviews, which were then written down verbatim.
Use of intuition by critical care nurses: a phenomenological study
The data were managed by MaxQDA 10 software and analyzed as qualitative, with Colaizzi's seven-stage approach. Of the 12 nurses who participated in the study, seven The positive results that the majority of the nurses experienced convinced them to follow their intuitions more often. This work is published and licensed by Dove Medical Press Limited. The full terms of this license are available at https: By accessing the work you hereby accept the Terms. Non-commercial uses of the work are permitted without any further permission from Dove Medical Press Limited, provided the work is properly attributed.
The profile of an intuitive decision maker and the use of intuition in decision-making practice
Journals Why Publish With Us?
Related Intuition and Management: Research and Application
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved